Rekordbox DJ Effects Tutorial
Welcome to Crossfader! This lesson will teach you how to use the ‘Trans’ effect in Rekordbox DJ. Whether you own the Pioneer DDJ-1000, DDJ-400, DDJ-FLX6 or any other Rekordbox DJ controller, you will be able to level up with this free tutorial!
What is Trans?
Trans is short for ‘transform’, a scratch technique used to cut up longer sounds and create silences in that sound. The trans effect automates that process and is a creative effect to mix with.
How To Use Trans Effect In Rekordbox
Get a sneak peek inside our Rekordbox Intermediate DJ Course with this free DJ lesson!
Have you always wondered where to get acapellas from? Well, there are multiple ways to create your own. Just check out this article to find out more! We also have some excellent 3 and 4 deck mixing tutorials and mix breakdowns to follow along with in our DJ Hub to continue your learning journey. However, if you liked the video above and want to take the entire course, keep reading.
Ready to learn more tricks like this?
The Rekordbox Intermediate DJ Course from which this lesson is taken is packed full of creative mixing techniques and ways to use various performance features in Rekordbox DJ.
What else will you learn inside the course?
- Where to set hot cues and how to use them effectively.
- Techniques for mixing songs without intros.
- Various ways to mix different genres.
- Essential Music Theory.
- Key Shift and Key Sync Modes.
- Remixing songs live/using capture & sampler.
What you will get with the course:
- 24/7 access to video tutorials.
- Lifetime access.
- Crossfader Music Pack to download.
- Links to free music/remixes/edits to help build your music library.
- Support via the comments section on each lesson and exclusive Discord community.
- Free iOS app to learn offline, anytime, anywhere.