Rekordbox DJ Tips & Tricks
Welcome to Crossfader! In this lesson, you will learn how to use the ‘Trans’ effect in Rekordbox DJ. Whether you own the Pioneer DDJ 1000, DDJ 400 or a DDJ RB or RR to name a few this lesson can be applied to any Rekordbox controller.
What is Trans?
Trans is short for transform, a scratch technique used to cut up longer sounds and create silences in that sound. The trans effect automates that process and is a really creative effect to use when mixing.
Get a sneak peek inside our Rekordbox Intermediate DJ Course with this free DJ lesson!
Want to learn more tricks like this?
The Rekordbox Intermediate DJ Course that this lesson is taken from is packed full of creative mixing techniques and ways to use various performance features in Rekordbox DJ.
What else will you learn inside the course?
- Where to set hot cues and how to use them effectively.
- Techniques for mixing songs without intro’s.
- Various ways to mix different genres.
- Essential Music Theory.
- Key Shift and Key Sync Modes.
- Remixing songs live/using capture & sampler.
What you will get with the course:
- 24/7 access to video tutorials.
- Lifetime access.
- Crossfader Music Pack to download.
- Links to free music/remixes/edits to help build your music library.
- Support via comments section on each lesson.