Rekordbox – Advanced Online DJ Course
Our online Advanced DJ Course for Rekordbox is perfect for those DJs looking to make the most out of their controller. Start combining all the performance features Rekordbox has to offer. This course will take any DJ from being able to mix, to a DJ that stands out from the crowd. Build your confidence and creative flare with the advanced techniques packed into this course.
Our online Advanced DJ Course for Rekordbox (for Pioneer DJ Controllers) is perfect for those DJs looking to make the most out of their controller. Start combining all the performance features Rekordbox has to offer. This course will take any DJ from being able to mix, to a DJ that stands out from the crowd. Build your confidence and creative flare with the advanced techniques packed into this course.
This DJ course is perfect for anyone who owns the Pioneer DDJ RB, DDJ RR, DDJ RX, DDJ RZ, DDJ RZX, DDJ 400 or DDJ 1000!
What will this course teach me?
This course will teach you how to take your skills to the next level. By combining all of Rekordbox’s performance features in a practical way, your sets will automatically become more creative and unique. You will learn how to confidently transition between any BPM range or genre. There are lessons focused on how to use performance features such as slip mode, the sampler, capture and sequence call all to your advantage. Packed throughout the course are tips and tricks for any DJ’s wanting to stand out when playing to a crowd. With idea’s on how to create energy in your sets, ways of thinking creatively and the preparation that goes into your music library. We guarantee any DJ taking this course will finish it with countless new idea’s. You will start using your equipment to it’s full potential. Plus, have a catalogue of advanced DJ skills to implement in your sets.
This DJ course includes 20 different lessons on:
- Creative ways to use the loop feature to remix songs, or create energy in sets.
- Lots of new ways to transition up and down in BPM.
- Practical ways to combine Rekordbox’s performance features and effects in your mixes.
- How to use the sequence call, sampler and capture features creatively.
- Loads of lessons on how to set up and use acapellas effectively.
- Ways of thinking, to help you get creative in your DJ sets.
- + much more!
Is this course right for me?
This DJ course is perfect for those who are confident at beat matching by ear, mixing between songs using effects and EQs, but need more advanced creative techniques to apply to their mixes. It is perfect for DJs who own a Rekordbox controller but haven’t mastered what to do with all the performance features it offers. Even if you know what everything does but you’re unsure how to creatively apply it to your own sets.
Why learn with Crossfader?
Watch from the comfort of your own home with easy to follow video lessons. The course is accessible 24/7 from your Crossfader account, so you can watch wherever, whenever, as many times as you need.
Check out the lessons in the next tab to get an overview of what this course covers. If it seems a perfect fit then we look forward to helping you become the DJ you’ve always dreamt of becoming.
- To make the most of this course you will need either the Pioneer DDJ RB, Pioneer DDJ RR, Pioneer DDJ RX, Pioneer DDJ RZ, Pioneer DDJ RZX, Pioneer DDJ 400 or Pioneer DDJ 1000 (not sold with the course). You will also need the Rekordbox DJ Software using performance mode.
- We would also recommend a pair of headphones and some speakers to make the most of your training.
- This course is taught using the Pioneer DDJ RB, however all the skills can be applied to any DJ controller using Rekordbox!
- All screen grabs on this course will be shown on a mac operating system but are applicable to windows also.
- This course is filmed using Rekordbox 4.0 but will apply to Rekordbox 5.0 also.